Tuesday, April 25, 2006

I never loved Shakespeare's smart comments...

Dark grey clouds fill the sky, as flashes of lightning struggle to touch the earth's skin. I guess it's another one of those days. Everything seems to want to tumble down and whatever you feel is perfect suddenly becomes cheap and soggy. Shakespeare said something about parting being a sweet sorrow so that when those parted, get together again, things would taste so much sweeter but is that really true?
I have had many friends and still shall gather more before my life on earth is over but sometimes its really hard to see the ones you begin to hold so dear to you, get up and move on. You know its for their own good and you know its the best thing that could ever happen for them.. you should be happy.. You should join in the celebrations but can you really enjoy this bittersweet cup of 'seperation' offered to you, knowing that this maybe one of the last times you may get to share common interests or moments together? I maybe immature, i may never be able to understand Shakespeare, but for now? I just wish my buddy would never go.. Things seem so strange on days he's away and now to think that he's going to go for higher studies just cuts me to the heart.. I should be happy.. I should be rejoicing.. Should even cut the fattened calf on this joyous occasion but selfishly, all i can think about is myself.....
" I wish you never had to go, my friend.. i wish we could grow up and be old together.. to see you get married, to watch you have kids, for us to continue to hang out together every weekend just cruising the roads on our bikes... To sit around and laze the way we usually do.. the way that made us feel that there was nothing in the world to worry about... Thanks for putting up with all my dumb jokes and wierd pranks.. For understanding me when everyone else thought i was being crazy or plain stupid... You always found the funny side of whatever I did or said... Work is never going to be the same without you.. I wish you didn't have to go.. But all the best my friend.. All the best... Going to miss you buddy.. Cheers... Cheers..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home